MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

awesome..just awesome..

its a very epic flash movie..but just a few of things tht bugged me..Scorpion actually does 5 or 6 hits in the beginning the spear counts as a hit plus the throw..and Scorpion doesn't slide..oh and Scorpion's ego isnt tht big really..but nonetheless it was a very good epic flash movie tho..

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

EPIC!!!!

i saw this back in middle school and i loved it. EPIC FLASH!!!!

this was the reason why i started doing stick figure comics back in middle school.

Tribute-To-Dragonballz- Tribute-To-Dragonballz-

nice

A true DBZ fan should know that it was meant to be in Japanese. Unlike AlexSSJ2, who clearly prefers English. If you know DBZ history it was created as a manga FIRST. There isn't any English written DBZ mangas...ANYWHERE. Quit crying like a little bitch.

As for this flash tribute to one of the most popular animes ever created, thanks. I would've done Goku vs Vegeta, but that's my opinion. Good job.

Stop asking me that!!! Stop asking me that!!!

thank you...

even chris sabat said it was getting very annoying. he even said he didn't know about until he went on youtube and searched it up.

in the words of chris sabat, "It's not even over 9000...it's more like 8999...maybe 8000 and a half. Yeah. No more 9000."

Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

one word...

EPIC!!!!!!!!!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

fluid as fuck!!!

animation was so fluid and smooth!!! HOT DAMN!!!! awesome job.